Data Protection Regulation according to the DSGVO
1. Name, address of the person responsible
Responsible in the sense of the basic data protection regulation as well as other national data protection laws of the member states and other data protection regulations is the
Tel .: +49 176 29984101
General information about data processing
Extent of processing of personal data
In principle, we process personal data of our users only to the extent necessary to provide a functional website and our content and services, or to optimize the technical functionality of our website. The processing of personal data of our users takes place regularly only after the consent of the user. An exception applies in cases where prior consent is not possible for reasons of fact and the processing of the data is permitted by law.
Legal basis for the processing of personal data
Insofar as we obtain the consent of the data subject for processing of personal data, the legal basis is Art. 6 para. 1 lit. a EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR). Art. 6 para. 1 lit. b DSGVO serves as the legal basis for the processing of personal data necessary for the performance of a contract to which the data subject is a party. This also applies to processing operations required to carry out pre-contractual measures. Insofar as the processing of personal data is required to fulfill a legal obligation to which Connected Business UG (limited liability) is subject, the legal basis is Art. 6 para. 1 lit. c DSGVO. Art. 6 para. 1 lit. d DSGVO is the legal basis for the case where vital interests of data subjects or another natural person require the processing of personal data. If the processing is necessary to safeguard the legitimate interests of our company or a third party and the interests, fundamental rights and fundamental freedoms of the person concerned do not outweigh the former interest, then Art. 6 para. 1 lit. f DSGVO as legal basis for processing.
Deletion of data and storage duration
The deletion or blocking of personal data of the data subject takes place as soon as the purpose of the storage is omitted. In addition, it may be stored if provided for by the European or national legislator in EU regulations, laws or other regulations to which the controller is subject. A deletion or blocking of data takes place even if a prescribed by the standards just mentioned storage period expires, unless there is a need for further storage of the data for a contract or a contract.
Website provisioning and creation of logfiles
Description and scope of data processing
Every time our website is accessed, our system automatically records data and information from the computer system WordPress of the calling computer. The following data is collected here:
1. Information about the used version of the browser type and the browser type
2. Information about the user’s operating system
3. Information about the Internet service provider of the user
4. The IP address of the user
5. The date and time of access
6. Information about websites from which the user’s system accesses the Connected Business UG (haftungsbeschränkt) website
7. Information about websites accessed by the user’s system through our website
This data is also stored in the log files of our system. This does not affect the IP addresses of the user or other data that allow the data to be assigned to a user. A storage of this data together with other personal data of the user does not take place.
Legal basis for data processing
For the temporary storage of data, Art. 6 para. 1 lit. f DSGVO the legal basis.
Purpose of data processing
In order to enable delivery of the website to the user’s computer, temporary storage of the IP address by the system is necessary. To do this, the IP address of the user must be saved for the duration of the session. According to Art. 6 para. 1 lit. f DSGVO lies in these purposes also our legitimate interest in data processing.
Duration of storage
Once they are no longer necessary to achieve the purpose of their survey, the data will be deleted. In the case of web site provisioning data, this is the case when the session has ended.
Opposition and removal possibility
For the operation of the website, the collection of data for the provision of the website and the storage of data in log files is mandatory. It follows that on the part of the user no contradiction exists.
Description and scope of data processing
Legal basis for data processing
Art. 6 para. 1 lit. f DSGVO is the legal basis for the processing of personal data using cookies.
Purpose of data processing
The user data collected through technically necessary cookies will not be used to create user profiles.
Duration of storage, objection and disposal options
However, if IP anonymization is enabled on this website, your IP address will be truncated by Google within or outside the member states of the European Union or other parties to the Agreement on the European Economic Area. Only in exceptional cases will the full IP address be sent to a Google server in the US and shortened there. On behalf of the operator of this website, Google will use this information to evaluate your use of the website, to compile reports on activities on the website, and to provide other services related to the use of the website and internet usage to the website operator. The IP address provided by Google Analytics as part of Google Analytics will not be merged with other Google data.
You can prevent the storage of cookies by a corresponding setting of your browser software. We point out, however, that in this case you may not be able to use all the features of this website to the full extent. In addition, you may prevent the collection by Google of the data generated by the cookie and related to your use of the website (including your IP address) as well as the processing of this data by Google by downloading the browser plug-in available under the following link and install: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout?hl=en.
On our pages plugins of the social network Facebook are integrated. Provider is Facebook Inc., 1 Hacker Way, Menlo Park, California 94025, USA. Facebook plugins can be recognized by the Facebook logo or the Like button on our site. An overview of the Facebook plugins can be found here: http://developers.facebook.com/docs/plugins/.
If you do not wish that Facebook can assign your visit to our pages to your Facebook profile, please log out of your Facebook user account.
This website uses features of the LinkedIn network. Providers is LinkedIn Corporation, 2029 Stierlin Court, Mountain View, CA 94043, United States. Each visit to one of our pages, which includes LinkedIn features, will connect to LinkedIn servers. LinkedIn is informed that you have visited our website with your IP address. If you click the LinkedIn Recommend button and you’re logged in to your LinkedIn account, LinkedIn will be able to associate your visit to our website with your user account. We point out that we as the provider of the pages have no knowledge of the content of the transmitted data and their use by LinkedIn.
To visually display geographic information, the Connected Business UG (limited liability) website uses the Google Maps API. Google also collects, processes and uses data about the use of map features by Google Maps. For more information about Google’s data processing, please refer to the Google Privacy Notice. In the privacy center you can also change your personal privacy settings.
For detailed instructions and descriptions on how to manage your own data related to Google’s products, please visit: https://support.google.com/accounts/answer/3024190.
Our sites use Google retargeting technologies. Provider is the Google Inc. 1600 Amphitheater Parkway Mountain View, CA 94043, USA.
This makes it possible to specifically target visitors to our websites with personalized, interest-based advertising. The advertising is displayed using a cookie-based analysis of past usage and surfing behavior. According to our knowledge, no personal data will be stored.
For this purpose, a cookie is stored in order to collect anonymised data on the interests of the users and thus to adapt advertising individually to this information. These cookies are small text files that are stored on your computer or mobile device.
This website uses Google AdSense, a service for integrating advertisements of Google Inc. (“Google”). Provider is Google Inc., 1600 Amphitheater Parkway Mountain View, CA 94043, USA.
Google AdSense uses so-called “cookies”, text files that are stored on your computer and that allow an analysis of the use of the website. Google AdSense also uses so-called web beacons (invisible graphics). These web beacons can be used to evaluate information such as visitor traffic on these pages.
The information generated by cookies and web beacons on the use of this website (including your IP address) and delivery of advertising formats are transmitted to and stored by Google on servers in the USA. This information may be shared by Google with Google affiliates. However, Google will not merge your IP address with other data you have stored.
You can prevent the installation of cookies by setting your browser software accordingly; however, please note that in this case you may not be able to use all features of this website to the fullest extent. By using this website, you consent to the processing of data about you by Google in the manner and for the purposes set out above.
Functions of the service Instagram are integrated on our sides. These features are provided by Instagram Inc., 1601 Willow Road, Menlo Park, CA, 94025, United States. If you are logged into your Instagram account, you can link the contents of our pages to your Instagram profile by clicking on the Instagram button. This allows Instagram to associate the visit to our pages with your user account. We point out that we as the provider of the pages do not receive knowledge of the content of the transmitted data and their use by Instagram.
Our pages use features of Google+. Provider is Google Inc., 1600 Amphitheater Parkway Mountain View, CA 94043, USA.
Collect and share information: Use the Google + button to post information worldwide. The Google + button will provide you and other users with personalized content from Google and our partners. Google stores both the information that you + 1’d for a piece of content and information about the page you viewed when you clicked +1. Your + 1’s may appear alongside your profile name and photo in Google services, such as search results or in your Google profile, or elsewhere on websites and ads on the web.
Google records information about your + 1 activity to improve Google’s services to you and others. To use the Google + button, you need a globally visible, public Google profile that must contain at least the name chosen for the profile. This name will be used in all Google services. In some cases, this name may also replace a different name you used when sharing content through your Google Account. The identity of your Google Profile may be displayed to users who know your email address or have other identifying information from you.
This website uses the WordPress tool Stats to statistically evaluate visitor traffic. Provider is Automattic Inc., 60 29th Street # 343, San Francisco, CA 94110-4929, USA.
You can set your browser so that you are informed about the setting of cookies and allow cookies only in individual cases, the acceptance of cookies for certain cases or generally exclude and enable the automatic deletion of cookies when closing the browser. The deactivation of cookies may limit the functionality of our website.
You can object to the collection and use of your data for the future by clicking on this link to set an opt-out cookie in your browser: https://www.quantcast.com/opt-out/.
If you delete the cookies on your computer, you must set the opt-out cookie again.
Server log files
The provider of the pages automatically collects and stores information in so-called server log files, which your browser automatically transmits to us. These are:
1. Your browser type and browser version
2. Your used operating system
3. Referrer URL
4. The host name of the accessing computer
5. The time of the server request
6. Your IP address
It is not possible to assign this data to specific persons. There is no merge of this data with other data sources. If we become aware of concrete indications of unlawful use, we reserve the right to examine this data retrospectively.
Contact form (request for information and documents for an education, a training program, a training or a lecture) and e-mail contact
Description and scope of data processing
On our website we offer users the possibility to request information and documents for a training, a training program, a training or a lecture by providing personal data via a contact form.
I use programs and services, known as tools, from other companies when processing your data. For the provision and management of data, we use the following tools:
When contacting us via a contact form via our website, the data will be entered by you in an input mask, transmitted to us and stored. The following data is collected during the process of requesting the documents:
3. E-mail address
4. Telephone number
At the time of registration, the following data is also stored:
1. Date and time of the request
As part of the request process, the consent of the user to process this data is obtained.
Alternatively, contact is also possible via the provided e-mail address. The user’s personal data submitted by e-mail will be stored in this case.
Legal basis for data processing
For the processing of the data is in the presence of the consent of the user Art. 6 para. 1 lit. a DSGVO the legal basis.
Purpose of data processing
The processing of the personal data from the input mask serves us only to process the contact. In the case of contact via e-mail, the required legitimate interest in the processing of the data also lies here.
Other personal information processed during the posting process is intended to prevent misuse of the contact form and to ensure the security of our information technology systems.
Once they are no longer necessary to achieve the purpose of their survey, the data will be deleted. This is for the personal data from the input form of the contact form and those who have been sent by e-mail, then the case when the respective conversation with the user is completed. The conversation ends when it can be inferred from the circumstances that the matter in question has been finally clarified.
At the latest after a period of seven days, the additional personal data collected during the sending process will be deleted.
Opposition and removal possibility
The user has at any time the opportunity to revoke his consent to the processing of personal data. If the user contacts us by e-mail or phone, he may object to the storage of his personal data at any time. In such a case, the conversation can not continue.
Your rights as a concerned person
As a data subject, you have the following rights:
1. Right of revocation: You can revoke your consent to us at any time. Then the data processing, which is based on the revoked consent, can not be continued in the future.
2. Right to information: You may request information about your personal data processed by us. In particular, this applies to the purposes of data processing, the categories of personal data, where appropriate the categories of recipients, the duration of storage, where appropriate the source of your data and, where appropriate, the existence of automated decision-making including profiling and, where appropriate, meaningful information about their details.
3. Right of rectification: You may request the correction of incorrect or the completion of your stored personal data.
4. Right to erase: The deletion of your personal data stored with us may, as far as their processing is not required to exercise the right to freedom of expression and information, to fulfill a legal obligation, for reasons of public interest or to assert, exercise or defend legal claims is, demand.
5. Right to Limitation of Processing: You may request the restriction of the processing of your personal data to the extent that the accuracy of the data is disputed by you, the processing is unlawful, but you reject the deletion of this data. If we no longer need the information, but you need it to assert, exercise, or defend your rights, you also have that right. In addition, you have this right if you object to the processing of your personal data.
6. Data transferability: You may request that we provide you with the personal information you have provided to us in a structured, common and machine-readable format. Alternatively, you may request the direct transmission of personal information you have provided to another person, as far as possible.
7. Right to Complain: You may complain to our regulatory authority, for example, if you believe that we are processing your personal information in an unlawful manner. The authority responsible for us is:
Berlin Commissioner for Data Protection and Freedom of Information
Tel .: 03013889-0
or by mail email@example.com
In the event that the data are required to fulfill a contract or to carry out pre-contractual measures, a premature deletion of the data is only possible, as far as non-contractual or statutory obligations preclude deletion. All personal information stored by and during contact will be deleted in this case.
This site uses SSL encryption for security reasons and to protect the transmission of sensitive content, such as the requests you send to us as the site operator. You can recognize an encrypted connection by changing the address line of the browser from “http: //” to “https: //” and the lock symbol in your browser line.
If SSL encryption is enabled, the data you submit to us can not be read by third parties.
Rights of the person concerned
If you process personal data, you are i.S.d. DSGVO and you have the following rights to the person responsible:
You can ask the person in charge to confirm that you are processing personal data concerning us. If such processing is available, you can request information from the person responsible about the following information:
1. the purposes for which the personal data are processed;
2. the categories of personal data that are processed;
3. the recipients or the categories of recipients to whom the personal data relating to you have been disclosed or will be disclosed in the future;
4. the planned duration of the storage of your personal data or, if specific information is not available, criteria for determining the duration of storage;
5. the existence of a right to rectification or erasure of personal data concerning you, a right to restriction of processing by the controller or a right to object to such processing;
6. the existence of a right of appeal to a supervisory authority;
7. all available information on the origin of the data if the personal data is not collected from the data subject;
8. the existence of automated decision-making including profiling under Article 22 (1) and (4) GDPR and – at least in these cases – meaningful information about the logic involved, and the scope and intended impact of such processing on the data subject.
You have the right to request information about whether the personal data relating to you are being transmitted to a third country or to an international organization. In this context, they may request to be informed about the appropriate guarantees under Art. 46 GDPR in connection with the transfer. This right of access may be limited to the extent that it is likely to render impossible or seriously affect the realization of research or statistical purposes and that the restriction is necessary for the performance of research or statistical purposes.
Right to rectification
You have a right to rectification and / or completion to the controller if the personal data you process is incorrect or incomplete.
The person responsible must make the correction without delay.
Their right to rectification may be limited to the extent that it is likely to render impossible or seriously affect the achievement of research or statistical purposes and that the restriction is necessary for the performance of research or statistical purposes.
Right to restriction of processing
You may request the restriction of the processing of your personal data under the following conditions:
1. If you deny the accuracy of your personal data for a period of time that allows the controller to verify the accuracy of your personal information.
2. If the processing is unlawful and you refuse to delete the personal data, and instead request that the use of personal data be restricted.
3. If the controller no longer needs your personal information for the purposes of processing, you will need it to assert, exercise or defend your rights.
4. If you have objected to the processing pursuant to Art. 21 (1) GDPR and it is not yet certain whether the legitimate reasons of the person responsible outweigh your reasons.
If the processing of personal data concerning you is limited, such data may be stored, with the exception of its storage, only with your consent, or to assert, exercise or defend legal claims, or protect the rights of another natural or legal person, or for reasons important public interest of the Union or of a Member State.
If the restriction of processing after the o.g. Conditions have been restricted, you will be informed by the person responsible before the restriction is lifted.
Their right to restriction of processing may be limited to the extent that it is likely to render impossible or seriously affect the realization of research or statistical purposes and the restriction is necessary for the performance of research or statistical purposes.
Right to delete
You can request the immediate deletion of your personal data from the person responsible. The responsible person is obliged to delete this data without delay, if one of the following reasons applies:
1. For the purposes for which they were collected or otherwise processed, personal data concerning you are no longer necessary.
2. Your consent, to which the processing pursuant to Art. 6 para. 1 lit. a or Art. 9 para. 2 lit. DSGVO, revoke it and lack any other legal basis for processing.
3. In accordance with Art. 21 para. 1 DSGVO, you object to the processing and there are no high-ranking, legitimate grounds for processing, or you object to the processing in accordance with Art. 21 (2) GDPR.
4. Your personal data have been processed unlawfully.
5. In order to fulfill a legal obligation, EU law or the law of the Member States requires the deletion of personal data concerning the person responsible.
6. As regards information society services offered, the personal data relating to you were collected in accordance with Article 8 (1) GDPR.
Information to third parties
If the person responsible has made public the personal data relating to you and is obliged to delete them in accordance with Article 17 (1) GDPR, he shall take appropriate measures, including technical ones, taking into account the available technology and the costs of implementation Inform the controllers of the personal data processing that you, as the data subject, have requested that you delete all links to such personal data or copies / replications of such personal data.
The right to delete does not exist if the processing is required for the following items:
1. To exercise the right to freedom of expression and information.
2. To fulfill a legal obligation required by the law of the Union or of the Member States to which the controller is subject, or to perform a task of public interest or in the exercise of public authority delegated to the controller ,
3. For reasons of public interest in the field of public health pursuant to Art. 9 (2) lit. h and i and Art. 9 (3) GDPR.
4. For archival purposes of public interest, scientific or historical research purposes or for statistical purposes pursuant to Article 89 (1) GDPR, to the extent that the law referred to in subparagraph (a) is likely to render impossible or seriously prejudice the achievement of the objectives of such processing.
5. For the exercise, defense or assertion of legal claims.
Right to information
If you have asserted the right of rectification, erasure or restriction of the processing to the controller, he / she is obliged to notify all recipients to whom your personal data have been disclosed of this correction or deletion of the data or restriction of processing, except for Case that this is impossible or involves a disproportionate effort.
You have the right to be informed about these recipients to the person responsible.
Right to data portability
You have the right to receive personally identifiable information you provide to the controller in a structured, common and machine-readable format.
You also have the right to transfer this information to another person without hindrance by the controller to whom the personal data has been provided, provided that
1. this processing on a consent in accordance with Art. 6 para. 1 lit. a GDPR or Art. 9 para. 2 lit. a DSGVO or on a contract pursuant to Art. 6 para. 1 lit. b DSGVO is based and
2. this processing is done using automated methods.
You also have the right, in the exercise of this right, to obtain the personal data concerning you directly from one person responsible to another, as far as technically feasible.
Freedoms and rights of other persons should not be affected by this. The right to data portability does not apply to the processing of personal data necessary for the performance of a task in the public interest or in the exercise of official authority delegated to the controller.
You have the right at any time, for reasons that arise from your particular situation, against the processing of your personal data, which pursuant to Art. 6 para. 1 lit. e or f DSGVO takes an objection. This also applies to profiling based on these provisions.
The controller will no longer process the personal data concerning you unless he can demonstrate compelling legitimate grounds for processing that outweigh your interests, rights and freedoms, or the processing is for the purpose of enforcing, exercising or defending legal claims. If the personal data relating to you are processed for the purposes of direct marketing, you have the right to object at any time to the processing of your personal data for the purpose of such advertising. This also applies to profiling insofar as it is associated with such direct mail.
In the event that you object to the processing for direct marketing purposes, your personal data will no longer be processed for these purposes.
Regarding the use of information society services, you have the option, irrespective of Directive 2002/58 / EC, to exercise your right to object through automated procedures that use technical specifications. You also have the right to object to the processing of personal data relating to you for scientific or historical research purposes or for statistical purposes under Article 89 (1) GDPR for reasons arising from your particular situation.
Their right of objection may be limited insofar as it is likely to render impossible or seriously affect the realization of research or statistical purposes and the restriction is necessary for the performance of research or statistical purposes.
Right to revoke the data protection consent declaration
You have the right to revoke your data protection declaration at any time. The legality of the processing carried out on the basis of the consent until the revocation is not affected by the revocation of the consent.
Automated decision on an individual basis including profiling
You have the right not to be subjected to a decision based solely on automated processing, including profiling, which will have legal effect or similarly affect you in a similar manner. This does not apply if the decision
1. is required for the conclusion or performance of a contract between you and the controller,
2. is permitted by Union or Member State legislation to which the controller is subject, and where such legislation contains appropriate measures to safeguard your rights and freedoms and legitimate interests, or
3. with your express consent.
However, these decisions may not be based on special categories of personal data under Art. 9 (1) GDPR, unless Art. 9 (2) lit. a or g DSGVO applies and reasonable measures have been taken to protect the rights and freedoms as well as your legitimate interests.
With regard to the cases mentioned in (1) and (3), the person responsible shall take appropriate measures to safeguard the rights and freedoms and their legitimate interests, including at least the right to obtain the intervention of a person on the part of the person responsible, own position and to challenge the decision.
Right to complain to a supervisory authority
The right to complain to a supervisory authority, in particular in the Member State of its residence, place of work or place of alleged infringement, is without prejudice to any other administrative or judicial remedy, if you consider that the processing of the personal data concerning you is against the DSGVO violates.
The supervisory authority to which the complaint has been submitted shall inform the complainant of the status and results of the complaint, including the possibility of a judicial remedy pursuant to Article 78 of the GDPR.
What are you waiting for?
Click the button now and apply for your individual unique coaching program. Step out and discover how to create the remarkable future you deserve.